Wednesday 17 April 2013

A View with a Skew

If you could change anything, what would it be?

For me, it is my view.  That is, how I look at things that are happening in my life.  No, not the view of the ocean.  LOL.

In Victim mode, I found myself living with "why me?" (why not you Donna, what makes you so special.lol).

In Volunteer mode, I live with, "what shall I learn from this?"

We are born, we live, and we leave.  That IS life.

However, I believe that this particular life's view's have been skewed, and I am re-writing how I see people, places, and things.

We truly need to stop "the hate", get down to what really matters, and learn to play nice in the playground.  Because that's what this planet is!

Why are we battling over "super powers"?  Super Powers are tantamount to bullies.  It is the, "I am going to pull out a nuclear bomb until somebody listens to me?" temper tantrum, when all North Korea really wants is to be heard but nobody's listening!  So, we assert our authority when what we need to be doing is creating King Arthur's Round Table. And, while it does not excuse what has happened in recent events, it begs to be asked. "What has gotten you so mad that you felt the only way you could be heard is by bombing a marathon?"

What does everybody want?????

I believe it is peace, I truly do.  But we may not know the way to it.

I believe it is with a new view.  And it goes something like this:

1)  Everyone just wishes to be heard.  So let's do less talking and more listening (without gadgets, distractions, I'm talking face to face conversations with real live people)
2)  Everyone has their own story they are living out.  While it is hard to sit back and watch sometimes, maybe what we  should be doing is showering them with blessings and love.  For in loving one, we love the all.
3)  Every human being is going to have something they love to do for a living and it will never feel like a day of work for as long as you live.
4)  Every human has the right to feel safe and secure.
5) Every body works TOGETHER to be the solution. 
6)  A world where everyone lives in endless possibilities that bring us all together as a planet.   No more divisions.  A united front!

What was that about play nice in the playground?

No comments:

Post a Comment