Wednesday 1 May 2013

What If.......

So, looking kind of ugly out there right now, isn't it?

I mean, young kids causing chaos through explosions, North Korea puffing their feathers like a rogue rooster, young girls being brutalized, and the list goes on.

One could wallow in it all day if one really wanted to.  I don't know about you, but I don't want to.

Instead, I want to take you on a journey.  A journey of your soul. 

If we are to believe we are Spiritual Beings having a Human experience, wouldn't it stand to reason that at the very depths of each one of us shines a light so bright that it is unstoppable?

I ascribe to this, and I have been working hard and heavy at "dusting myself off" at a soul level.  This planet really is our school, and our souls are on a path that marks a changing time for all.  I believe it comes down to this light within EACH and EVERY one of us.

I don't believe the world has to be this way.  I really don't.  And I think it is time for this planet to reach back to the basics in order to achieve this.  There was a time where the concept of God was taught in schools.  There was a time when each child had to stand at their desk and sing their National Anthem.  Some places still do, and I think it's fantastic.  I also think we're missing the mark.  I believe a time has come to end all borders and work on the fact that each and every one of us is united on this planet.  One cannot be without the other.  We are one world.

I believe a time for Spirituality has arrived. 

Whenever I enter a Psychic Session, I always ask for the Higher good to be revealed for the sake of the Spirit sitting in front of me because for me, Spirituality isn't just about a set of beliefs for me, it is about our never-ending Spirit.

WE ARE NEGLECTING OUR SOULS!!!!

What?? What do you mean??? 

If we are Spiritual Beings having a Human experience, our Spirit needs nurturing on a daily basis.  It needs to be fed, watered, and grown, just like a beautiful flower waiting to burst out.  Part of nurturing our Spirit is learning to use our inner guidance system.  It is a gift from God (Creator, Yawheh, Skyfather, Earthmother.......) meant for our benefit.

But not alot of people are using it.............yet. 

People are also working on a "new set of eyes" out there.  Day by day, minute by minute.  They are eyes of Unconditional Love.  Eyes that look upon others and look beyond the actions to their very soul.  That bright burning light that has told themselves a story which has created whatever circumstance they find themselves in.

For instance, when I am in session with someone I can reach in and find out the story they are telling themselves, thereby revealing or validating something they hadn't known or had already realized.  Most of the stories come down to love, or lack thereof.  Particularly whoever I am sitting with.  Don't we all fail to realize just how amazing each and every one of us is?  Do we not give ourselves nearly enough credit on this planet?  I mean, really!

My journey was like that, and I still have my moments.  I believe it is part of our "humannness".  However, most conversations about me go like this.  "I am so blessed to be part of this journey", "well, that was a learning opportunity wasn't it", "do you realize the comfort you bring to people", "I live a blessed life", and "aren't you amazing".

As a child we seek that validation from outside sources such as parents, friends, acquaintances.  I don't believe it has to be the complete part of our younger journey.  I believe we can help children come to see that each and everyone is enough in and of themselves, and that they have greatness within.  I believe our adults need to hear this too.  It is part of that care of Spirit I was talking about.

So, let's do a few things for ourselves today.  Let's try and listen to what our "gut" is telling us, and let's try and be more loving towards ourselves, giving ourselves all the love in the world we could ever require.  Let's try and honor that we have been placed here, and that if we're here, we must have a purpose. 

If you are sitting with someone and hearing their story is driving you nuts, take pity on them.  Say a prayer for them.  They are in a learning lesson.  Sometimes they want help moving out of it, and sometimes they are just content to be sitting exactly where they are at.  And that, we must learn, has to be okay!  It also has to be okay that we have a right to express our concern for one another, but let's do it in a loving way!  That is the space of Unconditional Love!  Let's love on one another, let's band together and start being the amazing souls we all are!

Give yourselves, and others, the gift of love today.

For love truly does conquer all.

No comments:

Post a Comment