Thursday 11 July 2013

Thou Shalt Learn to Self-Coach

Disclaimer:  I am NOT a licensed coach by Provincial or Federal Standards.  I always direct to the Medical field if and when necessary before making any "calls".  I would not be doing my job if I didn't. 

So here it goes.  I continually direct myself to a Higher Perspective when looking at different situations and when I go into sessions.  Self-coach as it were.  Guide.  And here's the deal.  I want to know how often you sit yourself down and have a good chat with you.  Where are you at?  What would you like in your life?  Who are you? I think you get the idea.

However, the one thing I have been on a continual journey with is, how do I relate and see others in my life?  And here's what I do to get a deeper sense of what is going on.  I take this situation or person to the bigger picture and view it as if I am looking down and observing what's going on.  And, typically, within minutes, something is revealed.  And again, sometimes it is to do with them, but it is inevitably ALWAYS to do with me.  It is my "stuff".

And then it hits me.  Sometimes things closest to home are the hardest things to put into a healthy perspective.  So what do I do?  I put the brakes on, sit myself down and have a really good chat.  What's really going on?  What buttons have been pushed?  Why are you so unsettled?  Why do you think that is?  Where in time did you learn this?  What are you being shown?  What is there to be learned by this situation?  Get the idea?

That is the art of coaching ourselves or guiding ourselves through situations in our lives.  The Higher Perspective, and inspired moments by Spirit.  It is sometimes why people meditate.  It is sometimes why people take themselves for a walk.  It is a moment to step aside and use Higher Eyes to take a look at a bigger picture.  Right down to watching you in this situation.  It is a moment when so many things can be realized.  But, the biggest thing I have realized is this: 

I am the bigger picture.  And I can change my life when I realize what's really going on inside.  I am LEARNING something.  And typically, it has been about moments in my life when a pattern was laid down.  And it has finally become an opportunity to release a pattern and learn a new way.  By letting go of the past.  It is over.  It is done.  And I now embrace my future.  And it's an AMAZING one!

So I say, forget your past and pave your future!  Don't you deserve it?

No comments:

Post a Comment