Wednesday 2 April 2014

Let the Blogging Spree Commence

It is so weird (not really) that I would find myself once again sitting down to the computer, hands at the keyboard, being pushed by Spirit to write.  Not sure what's up with that, but hey!  I'll take it!

When it comes to my blogging, I've noticed it's been sporadic.  However, I always take comfort that when it is "time" it happens.  My blogs are about Spirit.  Mine.  My adventures with them, and the growth that is ever continuing in my life, and I hope yours.

So let's talk about Divine Timing.  Did you know that everything happens exactly when it is supposed to?  Did you know that we can actually energetically block Divine Timing despite the fact that everything happens when it is supposed to?  Does that sound really weird?

"But wait Donna, if everything happens at Divine Timing, how can we block it?".  Well, let's use my my journeys as an example.  And then I will use the journey of clients I have been encountering.

For those of you that have read previous blogs, last year found myself a crumpled mess on the floor February of 2013, after two months of having not one single client come through the door.  WTF????  My career had been slowly gathering speed when all of a sudden, my clients were gone.  Enter the crumpled mess on the floor, sobbing her eyes out, wondering what the Hell I had done to create this.  It's called micro-managing, and I had been handed one of the greatest lessons when it comes to the Universe, in that moment in time.

You see, I had my career all planned out, TV was going to happen, I was going to see a massive amount of clients because the work is so important to me, and I was going to do this, this, this, and this......................WHAM!  The screeching halt occurred.  You see, we truly don't have control over anything but our choices and our actions, and all we have to do is take one step in that direction.  I mean, I work every day whether I am seeing clients or not, but I was telling the Universe what my career was going to look like..............wrong!  Therefore, I was micro-managing, and therefore the Universe went............URCH!!!!  A screeching stop!  Time to tune Donna up.

So, as I lay on the floor, tears rolling down my face, I turned my head to the sky and asked, "What?", "What am I not getting?".  And then I heard it............off in the distance.......'Surrender'.  "Surrender????  What do you mean surrender?  I have poured my heart and soul into my work, came out of the Spiritual Closet with a bang in 2010, no longer being afraid to say, 'I See Dead People', and this is where I end up???!!  Really??!!"

"Yes Donna, really.  You see, WE'RE in charge of your career and it is time you put your total trust in us in all you do, otherwise it isn't going to work out the way you hope."  And wham, the Universal sledgehammer hit me up side the head and I began to sob even more.  A recognition so deep I could hardly stand it.  I had gotten in the road of all that was waiting for me, if, and only IF, I surrendered to their hands the steering wheel of life.  From that moment forward my life changed.  I started to view the quiet times as the calm before the storm and an opportunity to rest.  I began to FEEL more and recognize and truly take into my soul, that the Universe, and my Care Team (we all have one), truly had me in their care and keeping.

Thus the truest of Divine Timing.  The block which created the lesson which served a purpose that happened in Divine Timing.  EXACTLY when I needed it.  The floodgates opened and here I sit today in the most joyful experience of my life.  At the seat of my soul, doing what I love, and knowing peace like I have never known before.  It is what I wish for each and every one of you.

Enter a few clients I have been working with, super attached to finding their partner, and at the center of their wish list a specific person.  Specific people which have switched given different occasions.  Nothing like ATTACHMENT to get in the road.  However, these attachments, these specifics, house the lesson.  If we are continually seeking one specific person, thing or place, we interfere with what is waiting for us.  Plain and simple.  So it's no wonder these clients aren't finding anyone.  And, while they come to see me to work these things through, the only good I am doing them is reminding them to 'let go and let God'.  We have to TRUST that the Universe has someone waiting, and while we might not know what they look like, we can imagine ourselves holding hands with someone, seeing the hands only and that, in Divine Timing, someone will appear that we wish for.

Ours is to imagine 'someone' or 'something' in a generic sense, and allow the Universe to handle the details.  If we tell the Universe exactly what we are looking for we are micro-managing.  Micro-managing NEVER works.  Period.

So I ask you, are you micro-managing?  We are all guilty of it.  I am merely the reflection of what it is your soul may be seeking.  We are all mirrors for each other.  But only YOU can be the true reflection.

So, march yourself over to your mirror and ask, "Am I micro-managing?".  For if you are, imagine your hands reaching out and handing over to bigger hands and HANDING IT OVER!

It is their job, not yours, to guide us through our wishes.  Truly let it go.

In that moment, the Universe begins to drop in what it is your heart desires!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post. Perhaps this is what is going on with me. Will be doing some inner work regarding that!

    ReplyDelete