Thursday 6 June 2013

Plugging Into the Ultimate Power Source

DISCLAIMER:  The irony of this blog does not escape the author.

I always tell my clients that I will tell them `like it is` and will endeavor to do so in the most loving way possible.  Sometimes it just isn`t possible.  The message is the message.  And I am merely the messenger.  I must deliver as I sense it.  This is one of those moments, so if swears bother you, stop right here.

I phoned my dear friend Carrie the other day.  She is a wonderful Reiki Master and I can't speak highly enough of her.  This past while has found me in an extreme amount of pressure cooker, and the steam needed to escape.  She is the one who is the inspiration behind this blog and the aptly titled spill.

We were recounting our past couple of days and we had reached out at a low moment.  The energy is ripe with heaviness right now.  Some people would call it a shitstorm. 

I have aptly called it the Shiftstorm.

As an empath, one who feels EVERYTHING going on, heaviness seemed to have found its way onto my shoulders, and I just needed a download.  Wouldn't you know it, she needed one too.

So there we were, on the phone, and unknowingly becoming vessels for inspiration and hope.  An exchange had occurred.  During this exchange, Carrie stated, "We're connected to the wrong power source.  We're forgetting the ultimate power source."  And, as Psychic Tourette's goes, it was one of those moments, and here is what I have to say about it.

What was said resonates.  I mean, we have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Skype, Oovo.  The list goes on.  And oh yes, let's not forget Blogger and the fact that I am connected to my computer to disseminate this account. ha......ha.....ha......please see Disclaimer.  LOL

The one thing mankind is forgetting is the Ultimate Power Source.  However you choose to see it.  In getting "connected", we have created the biggest disconnect ever in anyone's life.  The one from Source.

The ULTIMATE POWER SOURCE (A whole new UPS.....delivery....on time.....when needed)

When I talk to others about Spirituality, it isn't just about beliefs held, it is about honoring the fact that we are Spiritual Beings having a human experience.  That Spirit.  Our Spirit.  Needs to be nurtured.  Daily.

The Universe holds a wisdom beyond any comprehension (believe me, I connect with it and it boggles my mind).  But it is there, along with Angels in the Outfield, to guide, nurture, and connect with.  Any time we choose.

That is IF we choose.

I believe we should.  Our Spirit is at the helm of our Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual wellness.  When we are able to "connect", we are provided a big drink of water.  The problem is, not everybody wants to drink or knows how to, and that's okay.  But for me, I drink the Kool-Aid all the time.  It is vital to my well-being.

Part of that journey is doing something that feeds my Spirit on a regular, heck daily, basis.  I must connect every single day.  It isn't just about readings, it is about keeping my relationship firm with the Universe.  It also comes down to doing things that elevate, and honoring the downtimes with a good rest on the couch with some great movies.

When we connect with Spirit we reach an untouchable spot that never quits, always has hope, and knows that today will be a better day.  Because we've nurtured our soul.

This gets right down to being emotionally expressive and dealing with what we are feeling.  We are forgetting to connect with the humans right in front of us.  And that's a shame.  Because it's hurting us.  Look at the tragedies around the world and you will see what I mean.

We are missing out!!!!!

There are so many amazing things that are going on and we are missing them because we are "plugged in".  A child's smile, a campsite with a creek running through it, coffee on a patio, a drink with friends. 

And, most importantly, ourselves!!!!

What do you need to lift your Spirit?  What would help you feel more connected to a life of love and laughter?  A Universe of wealth and knowledge?  List three things...........

So what are you doing staring at this screen? Get out there and connect with Spirit!


No comments:

Post a Comment